Want to explore one of Spain’s hidden confectionary delights? Trapa Chocolates is a legendary brand that offers some of the best and sweetest treats that this country has ever produced. Let us learn more about this epic brand below:
A Delicious History
From a simple beginning towards an epic brand that makes it a favorite in different parts of the world, Trapa chocolates traces its origin in 1891, when some Cistercian monks opened a chocolate factory in Palencia, Spain.
Enjoying a small yet stable following, the monks decided to sell the factory (together with their recipes) in 1960, which resulted in the creation of the official Chocolates Trapa Company.
Aside from conventional chocolate treats, the company decided to manufacture bonbons in 1969. The success these products had then began a merger with an Italian group, the Societa Alemagna de Milan, to produce more of these tasty delights!
In 1982, the gigantic Rumasa Group took over Chocolates Trapa, gaining control of all the formulas and production processes. Further investments have been poured into the factory, allowing for the group to research and develop more products for the world to enjoy!
Since then, the Trapa continues to grow and evolve, always promising and delivering some of the best chocolates and products that the world has ever seen and tasted!
Top Picks from the Trapa Chocolates Collection
Here are some of the best products offered by this outstanding chocolate company:
Enjoy an amazing assortment of the famous bonbons from Trapa Chocolates. The pure chocolate goodness of these treats are further highlighted in a bag – here are some of the variants that you’re bound to eat in a single purchase of these gastronomic wonders:
- Gianduia – this dark chocolate creation balances its flavor with its nice hazelnut and almond filling.
- Mandorla – the almond praline filling in this bonbon goes really well with its milk chocolate shell.
- Dua Latte – a very special and secret filling can be found in this yummy milk chocolate!
- Arancio – the nice combination of orange cream filling works really well with the dark chocolate of this choice!
- Nocciolato Bianco – the excellent creation of the white chocolate cloud is blended perfectly with some wonderful hazelnut cream.
- Fragolato Bianco – the perfect balance of strawberry cream and white chocolate in each bite with this variant.
The classic Trapa Chocolate variants with a nice selection of flavor variants found in each box!
- Limon – enjoy the milky lemon praline filling found in this crunchy cocoa bonbon.
- Cafe – a nice blend of the creamiest cocoa and milky coffee praline filling.
- Avellana – the original Trapa Chocolate bonbon formula, famous for its perfect balance of cocoa, hazelnuts, milk, and smooth praline filling.
Exquisite cortado chocolates to enjoy on every occasion. Here are some of the nicest flavors you can find in each box of these treats:
- Cortado Frambuesa – this is one fruity masterpiece! The lyophilized raspberry filling harmonizes really well with the white cream in this cortado.
- Cortado Avellana – enjoy 2 layers of fine chocolate, that sandwiches a nice and rich layer of white cream!
- Cortado Caramelo – a nice combination of candy, white cream, and a yummy praline!
- Cortado Pistacho – the excellent combination of white cream and praline layers are a match made in heaven with the rich pistachio cream layer!
Need a yummy choice while keeping a keen eye on your weight? Enjoy these flavorful delights without feeling any guilt!
- Frutas Del Bosque – an excellent combination of white choclate to match with choice raspberry pieces!
- Avellana – the original blend, which makes use of cocoa, hazelnuts, and milk!
- Noir – enjoy the best dark chocolate from this brand mixed with some excellent praline nougat!
Want to enjoy some masterpieces from the expert chocolatiers of this brand? Look no further by simply getting a box of these treats:
- Arancio – the finest dark chocolate of this brand is blended with some rich orange praline filling.
- Praline – simple does it best, with a master’s touch: this dark chocolate and cocoa filling combination is an experience to behold.
- Caramelo – the nice caramel praline filling of this choice is a nice tandem to the rich milk chocolate blend.
- Avellana – an awesome combination of hazelnut praline filling and milk chocolate!
Enjoy some sweet escapes from this selection. A pack of these confectionaries come with these variants:
- Caramelo – these milk chocolate delights are mixed with a generous blend of caramel praline filling!
- Avellana – smooth seduction is the name of the game, with the perfect balance of hazelnuts, milk, and cocoa!
- Blanco – a simple yet seductive bonbon made out of white chocolate!
- Arancio – the sweet orange filling is an excellent partner to the dark chocolate of this pick!
Bite into some of the best chocolates in Spain with these chocolate bars! Here are some of the best:
- Trapa Collection 74% Cacao
Image Source: trapa.com
– a dark chocolate treat made out of 74% cacao.
- Trapa Intenso Blanco Almond
Image Source: trapa.com
– a white chocolate bar blended with choice almond pieces!
- Collection 74% cocoa Raspberry – the nice balance of 74% cocoa mixed with some rich raspberry pieces!
- Collection Milk – the classic milk chocolate bar done the unique Trapa Chocolate way!
Bonus: Trapa Chocolate and its View of a Brighter Future
More than creating and serving the public with excellent chocolate products, Trapa Chocolate also hopes to create a future that will be sustainable for all. In fact, one of the company’s past ventures is its support for orangutans in Malaysia. By funding and offering resources to suppport 50 monkeys in Borneo, the company hopes that awareness is sparked and more people will choose to create a safer environment for all.
Related Other Spaniards Chocolate Brand Valor List of Chocolate Flavors
Additionally, this company also hopes to produce more sweet delights for more people to enjoy. By investing in both tech and the latest processes in creating chocolates, this group aims to stay strong in the long run!
Trapa Chocolate – Enjoy these Treats Now!
There really is something special with the products from this company! With a nice blend of tried-and-tested formulas and the integration of cutting-edge tech, the chocolates from this group are truly a wonder to enjoy! We hope you get the chance to try these chocolate out!